Sunday, February 8, 2009

She's here and she's WILD


Well, seeing as how there is a picture of Sadie JoLee on here, you've all probably guessed that pregnancy didn't last forever. We're alive and well, and Sadie is a dollface! She can be quite the stinker--she has a terrible temper--but sometimes a girl just wants what she wants when she wants it! I don't think I can blame her--I'm also a woman who knows what she wants when she wants it. Anyway, life is good. Sadie was born November 21, 2008 after a nice 12 hour labor. Emma is a fabulous big sister, it is the sweetest thing to watch how much Emma loves her sissy. I just love love LOVE my girls! And of course my eunuch cat and my sweet husband :).

1 comment:

Lambzann said...

We are so happy for you guys! You are SUCH a cute family! Adam executed an excellent talk Sunday too!