Monday, November 17, 2008

The Blessed End!


Well, I'm officially 39 weeks and feeling every bit of it. The doctors have me scheduled to be induced on Friday Nov.21st, which happens to be Grandpa Buddy's birthday! I keep praying for Sadie to come earlier because A) I'm miserable B)Everything hurts C)I have heartburn when I drink water and D)Can't you tell I'm not having fun anymore :)? We shall just have to see what this stubborn little stinker decides to do. This picture is of me at 36 weeks when I thought I was tired of being huge--Now I KNOW I'm tired of it:).

7 comments:

Robert Sullivan said...

Big and Beautiful! Can't wait to meet Sadie Jo!!

Rachel said...

Yeah! Were you induced with Emma? I was with Lacey and LOVED it! Hope everything goes well! And I can't wait to see some pics of your new little one!

Dan and Amanda said...

That's so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of sweet little Sadie! Hope all goes well!

Abby said...

Hey! Your probably have had her and if you have where are the pictures?? ;) Seeing you pregnant made me think... "We are now at the age of having babies! Agh, when did that happen??" You are so cute! Cate wait to see pictures of your little Sadie!

Abby said...

I meant Can't wait. ;)

Liz B said...

I'm sure you are so glad to have Sadie here. The pictures of her on Facebook are beautiful.

If you click on my name, it will take you to my profile, and then you can get to our blog.

Heidi said...

So where are the pictures of the little beauty?!