Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tribute




Two years ago today I married the most wonderful man in the world. I know that's a pretty intense claim to make, but for me, he is. Adam Carter Zern is the best husband any girl could have, and I'll prove it.



Reason #1-He laughs all the time. No matter how angry he should get, or frustrated he might get, Adam's most frequent reaction to the unexpected is a good laugh. When I get crazy and accuse him of silly things like forgetting where we live (I swear he has sometimes), he just laughs and smiles his gorgeous smile.



Reason #2-He always wants to make me happy. Whether it's a Saturday morning donut run when he doesn't even eat them, or walking around the mall with the kids so I can shop, my sweetheart does it with a smile. He knows I'm a perfectionist and a worrier, and so he takes the role of being more laidback and carefree--mostly for my benefit. Without him to calm me down, I'd never able to just relax and enjoy life.




Reason #3-He's a romantic. Adam likes to believe in love, and that it will never fail. He brings me flowers, writes me little love notes, and watches sappy movies with me. He loves to reminisce about our wedding day and how it was one of the happiest days of his life. He's the most ultimate romantic because he married me for eternity--nothing is more romantic than that.




Reason #4-He's an awesome dad. He loves my Emma as if she were his own. She loves Sadie with such tenderness and patience. He understands how important our little ones are, and I know he'd die protecting them.




The most important reason of all--He loves the Savior and his Gospel. Adam is the most faithful and spiritual man I know. He lives the commandments and always listens to the counsel of his priesthood leaders. He knows his scriptures and diligently studies them. He honors his Temple Covenants, and strives to be there often. He magnifies his calling and honors his priesthood.




Two years ago today was the happiest day of my life, because the most amazing man in the world decided he loved me enough to take me to the Temple to be married. This wonderful, handsome, smart, and fun-loving man decided I was who he wanted to spend eternity with. ME! Silly, neurotic, obsessive me! I'll forever be grateful to him for falling in love with me. The Lord has blessed me with far more than I deserve. I am most definitely the luckiest and most blessed woman in the world. I love you my sweet Adam!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sarah!! 1. Happy Anniversary. 2. Sounds like you have an amazing husband, that you do deserve. and 3. Im glad you've been updating! I stalk you out on here.. :)